Freeways welcomes a diverse population of both staff and service users and commits to:
- promote equal rights, equal access and equal treatment for all.
- ensure that all application for employment / promotion / development are dealt with using the same procedure.
- ensure that services provided are available to all service users regardless of their learning or physical disability.
- promote and ensure that all premises are as accessible as is reasonably practical.
- ensure that any harassment or discrimination is identified and corrected according to our proceedures.
Freeways is a ‘Disability Confident’ employer and uses the symbol to promote and show we are positive about disability. We welcome the recruitment of staff with disabilities and will make reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required and in order for a successful candidate with a disability to undertake the post, wherever possible.